13 Survival Hacks That Never Work in Real LifeNovember 14, 2018
Hit heroes take care of to make it through in any type of circumstance. Here are...
Ways to Stop Employees from Stealing Your Intellectual PropertyNovember 13, 2018
Written by Guest Contributor on The Prepper Journal. Editors Note: A post from Preston Felix to...
19 Genius Health Tips Everyone Will AppreciateSeptember 15, 2018
Register For 5-Minute Crafts below: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC295-Dw_tDNtZXFeAPAW6Aw?sub_confirmation=1 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/5min.crafts/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/5.min.crafts/
- Preparedness Notes for Tuesday – November 13, 2018Robert Louis Stevenson, author of Treasure Island, Kidnapped, and Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, was born in Scotland on November 13th, 1850. The post Preparedness Notes for Tuesday – November 13, 2018 appeared first on SurvivalBlog.com.
- Going Ghost: Planning for a Low Profile Mobile LifestyleA number of my friends and consulting clients have begun talking about making contingency plans to drop entirely off the grid. One of them calls it “going ghost.” His goal: Being ready for a time of repression that would require him to drop off the radar–to essentially become mobile and invisible to authorities. He said […]
- SurvivalBlog’s News From The American RedoubtHere is SurvivalBlog’s News From The American Redoubt. This weekly column features news stories and event announcements from around the American Redoubt region. We also mention companies of interest to preppers that are located in the region. The emphasis this week is on Shield Arms, In Montana. Idaho I just noticed that Quest Aircraft […]
- The Survivalist’s Odds ‘n Sods:SurvivalBlog presents another edition of The Survivalist’s Odds ‘n Sods— a collection of news bits and pieces that are relevant to the modern survivalist and prepper from “HJL”. Taking another look at the classifieds reveals some neat communications equipment. Skin Deep SurvivalBlog Reader D.S. sent in this comment on the UK’s moral failure concerning Asia […]
- The Editors’ Quote of the Day:“China clearly has its sights set on world hegemony. The attitude of oriental superiority over the occidental bourgeoisie has long pervaded China and even predates Russian predatory tendencies. Realistic analysts who have long experience with both Russia and China know that neither will long be subservient to the other. Russia and China may attempt to […]
- Preparedness Notes for Monday – November 12, 2018November 12th, 1950 is the birthday of Corporal John Alan Coey (died 19 July 1975). He was the first American volunteer killed in Rhodesia. The post Preparedness Notes for Monday – November 12, 2018 appeared first on SurvivalBlog.com.
- Kershaw Kitchen Knives, by Pat CascioSurvival means different things to different people. Many only think of survival in terms of surviving out in the wilderness. That isn’t the only type of survival. Today, we are looking at a set of kitchen knives from Kershaw Knives and how they will help you survive your daily kitchen chores. Ernest Emerson- The Real […]
- Recipe of the Week: Stuffed Potatoes, by G.T.Ingredients: 5 to 6 large baking potatoes 3 tbs butter 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup dairy sour cream 1 tsp salt 1/8 tsp pepper 2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese Chopped chives Directions: Wash potatoes and drain, but do not dry. Wrap damp potatoes in aluminum foil and bake in an oven preheated to 300 degrees […]
- Economics & Investing For PreppersHere are the latest news items and commentary on current economics news, market trends, stocks, investing opportunities, and the precious metals markets. We also cover hedges, derivatives, and obscura. And it bears mention that most of these items are from the “tangibles heavy” contrarian perspective of JWR. (SurvivalBlog’s Founder and Senior Editor.) Today’s focus is […]
- The Editors’ Quote of the Day:“We would not be able to ignore the greatest threat western nations have faced in modern times – Radical Islamic Fundamentalism. It’s a different world, today. The Cold War and Mutual Assured Destruction almost look like the good old days. The enemy we face today will not go away, metamorphose or quit. We are in […]